SVP / VP, Risk Data Analytics Project Manager, Risk Management, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The Technology & Operations Group is key to enabling the DBS vision of being the best bank in the world. The key mandate of T&O Ops Risk Management (T&O ORM) - Risk Analytics is to drive a data-driven risk management culture and establish the analytics capabilities across T&O Risk and Control. A major initiative is to setup the Ops Risk Management Control Tower comprising a Central Risk Intelligence platform that allows key operational risk data to be a collated, curated and transformed for interactive digital metrics, self-service business intelligence and advance analytics solution to enable more proactive risk management. Responsibilities
Support the Risk Metrics Control Tower program via:
- Drive stakeholder and user engagement with Line Operations & Risk SMEs to agree on the deliverables for the Risk Metrics Control Tower.
- Project manage the Risk Metrics Control Tower to achieve agreed outcomes
- Drive the review of operations risk data and define the use case requirements with SMEs
- Translate the use case requirements into data analytics and visualization requirements
- Collaborate with data analyst & scientist to address risk data & analytics solutions
- Manage the delivery of the requirements and relevant operating model with key parties
- Provide prompt updates / escalation to management / stakeholders
- Contribute to the risk data analytics upskilling of risk SMEs and Risk Metrics Control Tower users
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent with more than15 years of working experience
- Minimum 8 years of relevant project management in Operations area, managing data analytics solutions preferred
- Knowledge and experience in analytics processes, software tools and agile methodology preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with experience in data mining / analytics / machine learning, dealing with large amount of data
- Ability to translate business problems and requirements into analytics use cases, and presenting analysis using fit-for-purpose data visualisation techniques
- Experience in program management and senior stakeholder management skills is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Independent self-starter with ability to multitask and has a 'can-do' attitude
- Programming experience in SQL query, SAS, R, or other statistical software is useful
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.