SVP / VP, Data Infrastructure Program Lead Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels Responsibilities
- Participate as a technical lead role drives the infrastructure evaluation and implementation for Big Data.
- Implement projects, manage vendors, conduct User Acceptance Tests and ensure handover of completed projects with good documentation to the operations team.
- Provide support to existing infrastructure and ensure compliance with business / operational requirements.
- Participate in specifying Scope of Work, Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreement and the evaluation / selection of vendors and / or solutions.
- Manage the vendors to provide the IT infrastructure facilities.
- Develop and maintain good stakeholder relationships among users, vendor and Institutions' Senior Management.
- Drive for cost-efficient and effective project management to deliver professional and high-quality IT services.
- At least 8 - 10 years' relevant experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems.
- Relevant years of hands-on experience in project management of large-scale projects.
- Participate as a technical lead role drives the infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
- Experience in IT infrastructure with specific knowledge of Data Infrastructure
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure projects and implementation of new building/facilities would be required.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, project management, contract management, and vendor management skills.
- People, result, and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is highly advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and manage different groups of stakeholders.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.