SVP / VP, Behavioural Design Lead, Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to make banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Responsibilities
- Design and conduct research, with a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Carry out behavioural and service audits, reviews of existing products, services and customer journeys
- Drive scientific rigor and discipline into how DBS creates customer experiences through scientific and experimental approaches to design
- Be the go-to expert for testing Behavioural Design techniques in product development and customer journey management
- Produce thought leadership in the BE / BS space for internal and external channels, including maintaining expertise in emerging trends in the space
- Facilitate workshops and trainings that build BE / BS awareness and capabilities within DBS
- Master's / PhD in a field related to Behavioural Design preferred (e.g. Behavioural Economics. Behavioural Sciences, UX, Applied Anthropology) preferred but not required / Academic and product
- 6 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated success in deploying BD concepts to create business and strategic corporate environments
- Significant experience managing multiple-stakeholder environments
- Significant experience applying BD principles in consumer products and services environments, such as Qualitative and Quantitative Research methods, Design thinking, HCD, UX /UI, , customer journeys, gamification / games design.
- Experience working in Financial services / Fintech is a plus
- A self-starter and collaborator that flourishes in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment.
- This is a regional role, hence incumbent must have strong ability to manage multiple markets and multicultural teams
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.