SVP / Director, Change Governance
- SGD200000 - SGD270000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
Due to growth and an increased book of work in the region, this global banking player is seeking to appoint a SVP / Director to its Programme Management and Governance unit.
SVP, Change Governance
- Handle the APAC Change Governance team in steering the APAC change portfolio.
- Drive the review and improvement of the divisional change governance framework.
- work with Group COO function to adapt relevant standards in APAC.
- lead the annual demand management planning process.
- guide change teams on governance and project management challenges.
- Work closely with APAC Technology & Change COO and APAC Platform to provide an integrated end-to-end view of change investments and associated P&L impact to the division.
- Provide independent view of all ongoing change-the-bank initiatives impacting the region and ensure timely divisional reporting.
- You possess about 15 years experience across PVB and/or IB segments
- You have excellent background in leading a portfolio of projects and in project delivery.
- You have exceptional business partner management skills.
- You have excellent communication, conceptual, organizational and analytical skills
- You have stellar track record in managing diverse teams and in change management/influencing a large number of people to work towards a collective goal.
- Self-starter, you are highly motivated and striving for the highest standards of quality as well as dedication to deliver management information on tight schedules.
All enquiries to Dhvani on email@example.com or +65 3157 1465
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Corey Babich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1465 for a confidential discussion.