SVP, Senior Data Scientist (Operations), Institutional Banking Group
Business Function The Institutional Banking Group's (IBG) Data Centre of Excellence (Data CoE) is committed to building a data driven organization and maximising the key data capabilities to transform how IBG does business. Data impacts IBG's businesses every day, and a culture of relentlessly using data and business intelligence will enable IBG to achieve exponential growth. Job Purpose The Senior Data Scientist (Operations) will lead a team of data scientists and engineers in maintaining operational pipelines. This role will oversee and be responsible for the recurring execution of data science pipelines and the ongoing refinement of machine learning models to incorporate new feedback. The Senior Data Scientist will also work with technology partners to promote stable pipelines into production. Responsibilities
- Responsible for recurring execution of data science pipelines, including resolution of any issues to ensure its successful & timely completion.
- Implement refinements to promote pipeline robustness and resiliency, as well as any optimizations required to improve software engineering.
- Monitor model statistical performances to ensure that these continue to be performant and stable.
- Gather and analyze feedback to incorporate these as part of ongoing model refinement.
- Work with technology partners to promote stable pipelines into production, e.g. facilitating knowledge transfers, refactoring and testing as required.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Advanced degree holder in computer science, machine learning, data engineering, software engineering, or related fields.
- 15 years of experience working with advanced analytics solutions with demonstrated track record of leveraging these to achieve business impact.
- Excellent skills in Python, Java, Java Script, SQL, Shell Script.
- Experience with full data analytics platform stack (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Presto, Superset, Flux, Alluxio, Airflow, Workbench, AWS, Job Server, etc)
- Familiar with tools such as Anaconda, Jupyter, Jira, Git, Jenkins.
- Strong in problem-solving, being resourceful with end to end critical thinking to find out solutions even in unfamiliar scenarios.
- Good communication and project management skills.