SVP, Senior Business Analyst, DBS Transformation Group
The Transformation Group reports to the Group Head of Strategy and Planning who supports the CEO and senior management team on the implementation of the Group's strategic agenda, including working with the businesses and functions to drive strategic initiatives across geographies. About the Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to making banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Key Accountabilities
- Provides leadership in the evaluation of strategic objectives direction, and support decision making based on assessment of business trends and data analytic for Future workplace.
- Plans, organise and develop analyses/assessments grounded in deep understanding of future workforce behaviour, workplace trends and competitive strategy.
- Manages ongoing discussions with peer partners in other internal work groups including peers in international regions on identified priorities supported with clear fact-based recommendations.
- Participates in cross-functional meetings and provides insight / guidance to peers / Managers in partner teams.
- Like forward thinking about where the business could go vs where we are today.
- Develops and implements business analyses, manages business case development, and business-at-risk assessments.
- Develops strategic frameworks and manages processes to build business scenarios.
- Proactively influence decision making and financial support for business activities
- Evaluate strategic initiatives and investments and monitor progress against goals
- Ad-hoc projects and financial modelling as required, in support of strategic initiatives and pre/post investment analytics
- Utilize insightful data and analysis to create actions which support or challenge business decisions
- Support the development, benchmarking, reporting and analysis of key operational metrics and identify areas of potential risk
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and develop action plans
- Prepare materials for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Assist with related special projects and other duties as needed
- Interfaces with areas across the enterprise to discuss changes impacted by strategic recommendations.
- Understand a hypothesis driven approach to strategy development.
- Can present and defend insights from analysis to senior leaders within the organization.
- 10 years of Consulting, Business Strategy, or Finance experience; background in strategic consulting, finance, product planning, and market research preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a business partner and to identify and drive strategy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, quickly changing and sometimes unstructured environment
- Attention to detail and the highest standards for accuracy and precision
- Ability to work cross-functionally with senior executives in a highly visible role
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.