SVP, Segment Manager, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
With the formation of Regional Wealth, Segments and Marketing, a management role has become available. This role will be responsible for the segment strategy and management for Wealth Segments (Treasures Private Clients and Private Bank) as well as the life stage segment of Retirees.
- Work closely with all business groups and functions within Consumer Banking Group to develop and define effective Segment Value Propositions that will drive effective acquisition for Wealth Segments
- To work with regional and country teams in developing strategic initiatives strengthening the customer segment proposition and align customer segmentation principles regionally
- Drive retention and increase customer revenue from high engagement among existing customers through cross sell, upsell, loyalty initiatives by understanding value drivers
- Work across products, channels and countries, anchoring on strategies that make these functions relevant for their customers
- To champion end-to-end view of the customers across our DBS segments regionally
- Overall regional P&L responsibility for Wealth Segments
- 7-10 years in banking, financial services including segment management roles and product management.
- P&L management and strong numeric / analysis skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstration of thought leadership and effective execution of strategies, drive innovative culture and inspire the team to play to win
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of customer needs (both internal and external) and insights for developing differentiated segment strategies
- Build a risk management and control culture and ensure guidelines are adhered
- University level degree, preferably in finance, commerce or marketing
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.