SVP, SRE Lead - Incident Management & Command Center, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The SRE lead is responsible to ensure production stability within Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations. Site Reliability Engineering lead is accountable for overall production stability within C2E line of business, specifically responsible for:
- Ensuring teams are equipped appropriately;
- 24/7 monitoring, incident and problem management.
- Ensures teams are right sized and have the right skills and tools.
- Driving synergies and collaboration across all platform and wider 'tech organization'.
- Leverage agile reporting, KPIs, SLAs, financials and other artefacts to ensure transparency and alignment across stakeholders.
- Engaging relevant SMEs from all areas to ensure teams are delivering short and long-term goals and ensuring technical excellence and quality including (automated) real-time performance updates.
- Actively managing risks and issues; balance the competing needs of speed to market, cost, technical excellence and zero impact production applications.
- Excellent knowledge of technical and modern application design patterns, including microservices, serverless functions; familiar with traditional environment including mainframe and VM.
- Support any internal & external audits sprint.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing SRE journey.
- 8-10+ years of experience in automation, production support, complex de-centralised and multi-disciplined teams.
- Proven leadership skills and evidence of collaboration with multi-functional technology and business teams.
- Prior experience working in a Financial services organisation preferred but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills & ability to engagement management on sharing of incident update and providing status updates, ensure follow thru of incident during post-mortem.
- Excellent problem analysis skills, self-drive to drive incident to resolutions and data driven to analyse trends and avoid repetitive issues.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.