SVP, Regional Product Manager, Digital Wealth, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities Key Accountabilities
- Regional Strategy: Responsible for outlining the future strategy of digital wealth and investments for DBS regionally, execution of that strategy and delivery of business outcomes.
- Customer Experience: Develop best in class digital journeys in collaboration with UX design team applying design thinking and a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with bank.
- Business Solutions: Define and deliver effective digital capabilities / solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement)
- Digital Adoption: Drive uplift in digital metrics
- Collaboration: Co-create strategies/plans with multiple teams, drive consensus with multiple functional teams from controls, technology, country and regional and establish mutual wins.
Requirements Functional experience
- Translating business strategy into tangible and executable business plan and roadmap with supporting initiatives and capabilities to be built / enhanced.
- Execution of the roadmap throughout the year, tracking of the results and introducing corrective actions where applicable.
- Conceptualising roadmap initiatives and digital capabilities by focusing on customer "jobs to be done", customer feedback, industry trends, internal feedback, competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with technology, design team, product owners and other functions within the bank on delivery of initiatives and capabilities planned.
- Initiating pulse checks of customer feedback to constantly uncover digital friction points and "jobs to be done".
- Conceptualising and implementing initiatives aimed at driving uplift in digital metrics e.g. adoption of Digital Wealth Management features, digital revenue, non-digital revenue initiated through digital channels.
- Driving internal adoption of our digital capabilities among front office staff.
- Incorporation of customer voice in all builds, initiatives and plans, through customer immersions, usability testing, 5 star rating, etc.
- Past experience in managing a digital capability as a business.
- Experience in designing excellent customer journeys and digital features.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions and functions.
- Highly adaptable, self-starter, ability to deal with ambiguity, thrives in fast-moving and high-growth environments, bias towards action.
- Strong communication skills, ability to speak tech and business when needed.
- Familiarity with banking, financial services, payments, and platform businesses.
- Comfortable with Design Thinking, IT development and delivery.
- Strong project management skills.
- Skilled in data analysis and translating it into business outcomes.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Proficient at developing and delivery of effective presentations.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills incl. C-Level.