SVP, Regional Marketing (TPC/PB), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Description
This role is responsible for the strategic development and implementation of Marketing initiatives, Campaigns to acquire and retain customers in TPC and PB to deliver revenue and portfolio growth targets and customer growth plans at the lowest cost per acquisition and the highest customer profitability and high engagement levels. The role also has governance over the Brand strategy and communication for TPC and PB and in bringing their Customer Value Proposition to life in our marketing and communications to customers.
This role is also responsible for Best Practice sharing across the region and development of central resources, such as creative, media strategy, and visual assets that improve the quality and cost efficiency of marketing initiatives and campaigns across the region.
These responsibilities will be achieved through an understanding of key business drivers, key consumer insights as well as excellent campaign management skills, strong organization skills, and a customer focus. The execution of this will largely be through guidance and influencing of in-country teams, hence strong skills in stakeholder management and a collaborative style will be needed.
The role will require skills in:
- Creative and Media strategy development and understanding of execution.
- Media Agency management for each initiative
- Consistently high quality creative and media development, measured in Brand Health Monitor, Ad Tracking, Campaign ROI and business results.
- HNW, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Innovative client events and client engagement activities to the HNW segment
KPI's for this role are:
- Achievement of TPC/PB business targets at the target Cost Per Acquisition, highest conversion rates and target volumes.
- Achievement of wealth revenue targets.
- Creative execution that aligns to the Brands' Value Proposition.
- Brand KPIs for the two wealth brands
- iWealth Targets for TPC/PB
The success of this role relies on effective implementation of Regional Campaigns with Regional AND Country relevance. The responsibilities will be multi-product and multi-country. This role reports directly to the MD Regional Head, Marketing in the Consumer Banking Group of DBS. Experience
- 8+ years in a marketing role
- Financial services and/or FinTech experience preferred
- An understanding of consumer insights
- Solid experience in direct & digital marketing
- Solid experience in wealth and HNW marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead client engagement events with style and to a high standard.
- Demonstrated ability in a marketing role, managing agencies and internal partners.
- Demonstrated ability in converting marketing discipline and strategies into marketing campaigns that impact financial results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent campaign process and management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eye for great creative
- Multi-lingual preferred (English/Chinese)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong team player
- Self-directed and motivated
- High level of personal commitment
- Able to build strong relationships and management teams and influence for desired business outcomes.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.