SVP, Program Director (Rewards), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The role is responsible for managing and leading the strategy, roadmap and implementation of a leading edge Rewards and Loyalty system. Program director needs to work closely with the stakeholders across the Bank to plan, implement and drive technology programs and related projects within the AGILE framework. This role will play an integral role in ensuring the success of these programs, and be a change agent for the way programs and projects being run.
- Design, build and roll out a detailed strategy and methodology for a new loyalty program including a reward system and membership system to deliver on key metrics to meet organizations strategic objective.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to drive technology teams to deliver highly performant system.
- Define the delivery plan as per strategy/roadmap and obtain buy-in and approval from senior management and stakeholders for plan execution
- Manage a team of resources comprising in-house staff, contractors and product vendors to deliver the program
- Constantly evaluates program performance and investigates opportunities in order to recommend optimizations that drive key performance metrics (Zero production incidents, High availability, High scalability - 12 factor application)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to design and deploy relevant and meaningful loyalty program communications and activities
- Act as the primary point of contact for the program and undertake a continuous focus on data collection and relevancy for our customers
- Based on customer segmentation, drive the loyalty marketing and communications plans to our most valuable loyalty customers at all times
- Work with internal BI & financial controllers to manage the Loyalty P&L ensuring that all financial targets are achieved and all planned activities are completed within budget.
- Explore venues using AI/ML to make the technology stack future ready.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Demonstrated 15-20 years' of progressive management experience, including large-scale Project & Programme Management.
- Minimum 10 years IT experience with Open-Source development.
- Experience in loyalty/reward system desirable, preferably in digital payment, credit-card or digital marketplace industry
- Ability to drive technical development using Open Source full tech stack, including integration with multiple vendor products
- Good understanding of different loyalty systems and existing market players
- Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk.
- Project/program management leadership including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- Proven competency in strategic leadership, executive communication and influence, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, effective in matrix management and team building
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for business stakeholders and executives
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Change driver - Significant experience in managing and driving change
- Highly effective in managing the risk and cost implications of IT contracts or contract negotiations
- Ability to act as in a consultative manner with both business and IT leaders to align strategy
- Knowledge in technical program management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience building, mentoring, and growing technical program management or engineering teams of 100 or more.
- Experience taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Software Quality Assurance methodologies, and familiarity with project management tools and bug/issue tracking system.