SVP, Program Director, Core System Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Strategic Project Governance
- Work closely with and manage project managers from each domain, team members, tech, and stakeholders to monitoring, develop and execute project plans and associated project content.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Implement and track key milestones & relevant KPIs to measure success of projects.
- Keep management and project sponsors abreast of project developments – set up periodic reviews and prepare relevant documents to communicate progress.
- Drive project and program delivery
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Resolve issues at the project or line level and escalate issues which cannot be resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage key stakeholders and business and technology leads
- Manage and communicate effectively with domain leads at senior level and working level teams.
- Responsible for ensuring project steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner.
- Change management
- Ability to drive the adoption of agile methodology across teams
- Able to work with users to drive changes within the organization for projects implementation
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. Ensure utilization of standards and practices across all projects.
- 15+ years of experience of working in a banking / financial institution in project management office and financial management.
- Good presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Self-starter and extremely hands on in the management of projects
- Must have implemented large programs using Agile methodology
- Demonstrated interaction and working with all levels of management.
- Education – Degree in finance or engineering
- Project management and agile certifications (e.g. PMP, scrum master etc) will be a plus.
- Experience in using a project management tool like HP PPM, CA PPM.
- Knowledge/understanding of latest cloud technologies
- Proficiency in Slack, Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint 2013, JIRA and Confluence
- Domain knowledge in core banking, finance, risk and support applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.