SVP, Head of Portfolio Management & Strategic Initiatives - PayLah! Product, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities:
- Identify sources, monitor, analyze and interpret key product performance metrics including financials, payment volumes, other key metrics and internal/external customer feedback trends, then develop and communicate findings and make strategic and tactical recommendations for performance improvements.
- Define and execute strategic product road-maps to build new features, enhance existing features or improve performance.
- Identify growth opportunitiesby leveraging data analytics, cross-border opportunities, and by optimizing integrations with other payment methods in PayLah! platform
- Keep abreast of mobile payment trends to influence and accelerate consumer adoption of mobile payment in Singapore and expand PayLah! acceptance in overseas market
- Business specialist on solutioning and developing payment features for PayLah!
- Manage multiple projects at once, negotiate timelines and resources with various business partners, and communicate with all levels of organization. Maintain a high sense of ownership of deliverables and business outcomes.
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude, works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to develop clear, insightful PowerPoint presentations, internal briefs and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, and goals forward with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Technical aptitude: Demonstrated ability to work with complex products or capabilities, the ideal candidate will have an existing basic understanding of mobile and digital payment technologies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.