Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for formulating and driving Change Management programs with a strong focus on ensuring effective communication to the organization as well as execution of the changes and achieving buy-in and adoption.
You will manage and oversee the communications plan for the division and aim to improve communications between stakeholders and across all global offices and branches.
As the Program/Change Lead, you will also drive the delivery of the transformation program including maintaining oversight of all work-streams and lead and facilitate the design and implementation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Banking or Communications
- Minimum 15 years working experience in large/complex organizations
- Excellent track record in managing Major/Strategic Transformation Change
- Familiarity with Banking Sector and Products, Regulations and Legislations in the region
- Excellent Communications (written/oral) and has experience in strategic communications, stakeholder engagement and organizational design.
Please reach out to Matthew Ng at 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.