SVP, Digital Product Manager - HK Digital Lead, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Job Description
Part of the Regional Digital from the World's Best Digital Bank, you will work with DBS HK to launch new digital capabilities and products with best in class digital flows and journeys.
The role involves working with multiple cross-functional teams both in country and region bank to deliver the best experience for our customers. Responsibilities
- Lead digital interface between country and region to provide guidance and support.
- Drive and execute digital initiatives in accordance to country and regional priorities.
- Work and drive together with Digital Country team to ensure end to end ownership from business and strategic value to cost vs. benefit analysis to design and development to post launch monitoring of impact.
- Ensure that products launched meet the key revenue targets and make enhancements to achieve them.
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners in identifying enhancement initiatives and to ensure the end-to-end system and process delivery
- Responsible for the entire the customer journey and experience to ensure best in class CJ.
- Track and monitor business metrics from implementations in customer journeys or initiatives.
- Identify opportunities via product for increasing revenues, reducing costs
- Degree with at least 7-10 years' of relevant experience, preferably in digital with strong business acumen
- Strong Digital background with at least 3-5 years' relevant experience in implementing digital projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
- A good team player who is able to work well with product specialist, operational teams, technical teams and external vendors
- Self-starter, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Good understanding of Online Security Risk and Internet/Mobile payment industry
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.