SVP, Data Scientist, Data Management, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking for someone from tier 1 player in the area of big data and analytic. This is a person who will be able to engage and influence the technology decision of future analytic and big data architecture from the point of end user success, which includes the impact to business. The candidate will be working closely with peers, partners as well as engaging and influencing senior leaders to articulate his/her views and on requirements which are critical to end user success to DBS.
- Strong practical experience of analytic and especially in the area of machine learning / deep learning from development to deployment
- Experience of architecture design / deployment of big data and analytic infrastructure at Enterprise level
- Knowledge of the state of art IT architecture that enable the development and deployment of the machine learning solutions that gained from leading firms
- Understand the key success factors of the end user success and how technology decisions can enable these, gained from both first-hand experience and peers
- Strong knowledge over a broad variety of different architectures and how it has resulted in end user success in different use cases
- Degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, decision science, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.