SVP Customer Management, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
Customer Management drives the product agnostic customer strategy for Consumer Banking Group in DBS Singapore. With an end to end view from customer value proposition design to execution, Customer management team aligns customer acquisition, relationship deepening and x-selling efforts to deliver the best value for both the Customers and for DBS.
- Formulate and execute strategy for customer acquisition and engagement, leveraging of customers’ insights and behavior analysis built using various data assets.
- Formulate and execute communities’ engagement strategy to engage customer communities build through ecosystems, to deliver value for both Customers and DBS.
- Use data analytics and insights to develop strategies to deepen relationships with the customers and work with products and segments to develop relevant prepositions to implement such strategies.
- Drive journey thinking for CBG Singapore. End to end ownership of journeys, from thought leadership for articulating customer journeys and establishing event triggers to executional management for running experiments and assessing the results.
- Research new business opportunities, develop strategic plans and sales strategies and undertake presentations to and negotiations with external partners
- Pilot new and innovative campaigns to acquire new customers through online channels
- Ensure that all acquisition campaigns/ initiatives are accurately tracked and monitored and recorded at branch and Franchise levels
- Mentor customer management team to develop strategic orientation and thinking
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; strategic thinker; hands-on and delivery focused
- Very strong strategic outlook; work experience with consulting companies is preferable.
- Experience in developing strategies for banks / financial institutions, covering product strategy, segment strategy, digital strategy etc.
- An MBA from a reputed institute.
- Excellent communication skills; highly driven and self-starter
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.