SVP, Credit Risk Reviewer, Group Audit
Business Function Group Audit (GA) helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. GA-Credit Risk Review team conducts independent and routine reviews of business and credit risk management activities throughout DBS Institutional Banking Group (IBG) to provide timely and objective assessments to the Board and Executive Management on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal risk controls and the units' management control awareness. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our stakeholders, in all matters related to a Bank's internal risk controls. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Credit Risk Reviewer. Responsibilities
- Conduct file review for institutional banking counterparties assigned in each project, identify existing and/or emerging risks / issues relating to credit quality and management of credit risk, assess the appropriateness of counterparty risk rating and to ensure that final issue registers are produced timely and accurately with relevant findings documented in working papers.
- Conduct periodic risk rating assessment and perform continuous monitoring of the assigned portfolios.
- Work closely with the credit process and global transaction services audit teams to ensure thorough end-to-end audit executions.
- Keep abreast of knowledge on business, organizational, credit risk and technological changes as well as pertinent internal and regulatory policy and procedural requirements.
- Help foster high quality credit risk management culture Bank-wide and maintain high standard for credit risk process management and controls within the Bank
- Support the IBG Functional Audit Head and Deputies in project planning and executions
- Participate in digital projects which promote data-driven operating model and audit process.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in credit risk management or relationship management and/or credit risk review (Audit function) for corporate credit
- Good Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accountancy or Business Finance.
- Strong knowledge in corporate credit and credit policy matters, with ability to analyse emerging risk trends and to critically assess credit proposals and portfolio quality.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) - capable of cohesively organise appropriate information / findings and articulate key messages and recommendations in effective and easily understood terms
- Willing to travel from time to time