SVP, Business Planning and Performance Management, COO Office, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Lead the implementation of Branch Rethink Distribution strategy; including management of its direct expenses to marshal resources to support business operations/initiatives.
- Manage Self Service Banking network including deployment and budget plans; collaborating with internal partners to achieve desired optimization strategy.
- Leverage Business Analytics capability to build customer analysis and insights that supports a long term distribution strategy and digital value capture.
- Develop and cascade organizationâ€™s goals/strategy to all Distribution Sales & Service staff, and develop effective performance management tools to enable driving and tracking of performance.
- Facilitate management reporting & annual planning of CBG Strategic Cost Management and Enhancement budgets across various business units.
- Support CBG COO in monthly and quarterly country business reviews.
- Manage the operational function for Distribution including people and business administration.
- Build an efficient working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders to lead or drive various initiatives and enhancements.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong leadership and management capabilities
- Is a visible leader who inspires team to develop and excel
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and across many dimensions
- Anticipates potential business / technical problems and actively performs conflict resolution and negotiation to implement innovative and effective solutions
- Good knowledge in consumer banking, financial, operational, performance management, compliance, self-service banking and real-estate management.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.