SVP, Business Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with Platform leads to assess and measure C2E performance and establish tools to keep track of performance indicators efficiently with automation. Responsible to report on agreed metrices which are in Platform Leads' scorecard on a regular basis.
- To make recommendations on adjustments to C2E strategic plans (monitoring what is tracked in the dashboards) as a result of changing business directions.
- Coordinate and drive initiatives to continuously improve delivery quality within and across platforms.
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising C2E wide engagement activities & events. Gathers feedback from all stakeholders (My Voice, employee polls etc.) and translate these into action plans to keep employees engaged and ensure communications channels between management and employee remain open.
- Progressively work on automation initiatives of existing processes to reduce manual toil and to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Supports Hiring initiatives (eg Hack2Hire, DEN etc) and tracking across locations with the objectives to ensure that talent needs are met.
- Support the learning efforts of the bank's learning teams to develop a culture of continuous learning and growth. Work with external vendor partners to onboard and offboard start-up engagements with the Vendor Management team.
- Support POC (Proof of Concept) engagements with technical teams to ensure the smooth execution and implementation of start-up engagements.
- Master of Business Administration with a minimum of 18 years with proven experience in Business Manager or relevant role.
- Experience in conducting function wide events and facilitating learning initiatives.
- Hands-on in Designing & Measurement of business metrics.
- Communicate effectively at all levels (both internally and externally); ability to work and influence Team members/ Stakeholders across different locations.
- Analyse large volume of data points, identifying issues and recommend solutions.
- Superior judgment, and tact, with a willingness to speak up amid adversity.
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, excel), databases and information systems.
- Ability to manage partner relationship.
- Understand the requirement from Sr Management and prepare dashboard with current and accurate data.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.