Our client are a well reputed Fund and Fiduciary Services firm with global presence. They are now looking to hire an experience individual to lead their Client Relationship Team based in Singapore.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To lead a small team and take responsibility for the Fund services offerings for Singapore.
- Develop and execute plans to ensure client development and revenue generation
- Be the key point of contact for clients- help maintain and grow existing and new relationships
- Proactively consult with clients and any opportunities as well as problems that need servicing
- Work with both BD and Marketing teams to develop regional marketing campaigns and monitor progress and effectiveness
- Develop marketing budgets that are aligned with plans and campaigns
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the global offices.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Relevant degree with atleast 10+ years of working experience in Fund & Fiduciary Services
- You must have experience in directly managing and dealing with clients, especially the alternative Fund management industry
- A strong knowledge of Hedge Funds/PE as well as Fund administration process is essential
- Proven track record in managing and building PnL as well as a good industry network is required
- Must have excellent written and spoken English language skills. Mandarin a significant pls
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required, with an ability to deal with senior stakeholders externally and internally.
Please contact Devi Kumar on +852 9520 5960 or email your CV directly in word format to HKcareers@theedgeinasia.com. Please mention the position that you are applying on the subject line.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.