SVP – Existing Customer Management Sales
The SVP, Existing Customer Management Sales is a specialist digital-first marketer that will lead marketing strategy to grow revenue and engagement among existing clients across multiple business units across 17 markets, for Cards, Loans, Retail Banking (including affluent segment propositions), Bancassurance, Mortgages and Citi Business
Working closely with the regional head of ECM and Push/Pull, Digital Sales and Marketing, in a team of digital-first, highly-accountable lifecycle marketers, this person will act as the catalyst to drive a performance marketing mindset, prioritizing marketing programs that deliver business growth and deepen client engagement and build long-term loyalty among Citi client base. The person will partner with the digital acquisition team to understand conversion funnel gaps and opportunities for further optimization across paid, owned, earned an shared media
This individual will work closely with our internal Decision Management team to identify cross-sell, upsell and retention opportunities, building communications programs around customer segments and personas. They will also work shoulder-to-shoulder with the Digital Channels & Experience team to drive deeper engagement with Citi Mobile App, and adoption of proprietary tools and features such as Total Wealth Advisor, Citi Global Wallet and PayAll. Similarly, they be responsible for steering efforts to stimulate card usage.
- Deliver against forecast for ECM (existing customer) activities (revenue and engagement) of selected focus products/services, across all businesses.
- Prioritize products and markets focus relative to revenue incremental opportunity
- Define target audience segments that maximize impact of ECM activities
- Lead development of communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative
- Identify opportunities to test, optimize and scale up successful marketing initiatives
- Ensure effective implementation of ECM strategy across markets
- Work with Regional Marketing counterparts to ensure alignment on priorities and market execution of Regionally-steered initiatives and best practice
- Share success and learnings across markets
- Manage third party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best in class marketing programs
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing resources and techniques, relevant for Citi
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets
- Drive compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhere to Policy, apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices
- Lead a team of digital-first, data-driven Marketers to seamlessly deliver of the above initiatives. Ensure on-going training and development tailored to specific needs to maintain a best-in-class team, hold individuals accountable to achieve business outcomes and continually celebrate successes across the team
- 12+ years hands-on experience in digital performance/growth marketing, Media and Sales. Preferably in ECM or growth marketing
- Digital sales/e-commerce experience is required
- Deep knowledge in Digital paid media including PPC, Programmatic, Social and Affiliates/Aggregators
- Experience leveraging web traffic (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, etc.) and personalization/testing platforms (Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Hands-on experience optimizing funnels (leads, conversion, retargeting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Martech/Adtech stacks tools and capabilities necessary to work with big data across the organization. Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results that are timely, relevant and effective, and strong people and project management skills
- Experience managing large and complex projects across multiple countries and time zones
- Be comfortable with getting into and working on detailed plans to drive speed of execution while staying focused on quality and sustenance of output
- Exemplary leadership skills to be able to lead, influence and partner with teams across the organization to drive this new strategy and framework
- Strong relationship building skills & experience of working in a matrix organization will be considered an advantage
- Passion for technology and numbers
- Curious about human psychology, behaviors and motivations
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated sense of accountability and decisiveness
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including Senior Management
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeking and developing new opportunities
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .