SVP/VP, Senior HR Relationship Manager, Group Human Resources
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
- Engage and proactively partner the Business Unit Heads in understanding their business needs and provide strategic advice and initiatives to achieve the business goals
- Provide the strategic interface to senior managers / stakeholders through the provision of high quality guidance and support in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business objectives
- Drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimize Risk and financial exposure
- Work in partnership with specialists Human Resources to ensure coordination in project / policy development and the enhancement of information provision and services to employees
- Coach and guide junior HR Business Partners in providing sound HR advice to employees and line managers
- Degree holder with at least 12 years of relevant experience in human resources as Senior HR Relationship Manager preferred
- Experience in Banking & Finance industry would be an advantage
- Being conversant with the full spectrum of human resource functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good project management experience
- Confident business partner with the ability to build and maintain constant rapport with the business at a strategic level and be hands-on when required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.