SPDR ETF Singapore Sales, Vice President
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 20 Jan 18 2018-01-20
This SPDR ETF Sales position is based in Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced sales person to join our fast growing and dynamic SPDR ETF distribution team. You will be a key member of the APAC sales team driving assets from existing and new clients to contribute to the overall net new asset target for Singapore.
You will join an ambitious sales team covering a range of client segments from wealth managers private banks asset managers and institutions (e.g. pension funds insurance companies official institutions). The primary coverage focus will be for the Singapore wealth channel targeting private banks wealth managers retail banks brokerages and robo-advisors. The secondary coverage focus will be to support institutional efforts in Singapore and South East Asia.
You will need to collaborate with colleagues in product development research marketing and capital markets to offer first-class service to clients. The role requires energy as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We want you to develop a deep understanding of the State Street ETF business to enable you to fully address the needs of needs of our investors with SSGA’s investment capabilities.Drive Net New Assets through executing a detailed client strategy to manage and build your book of existing and prospective clients
- Identify and anticipate client requirements expectations and needs and be an expert in your client segment
- Think creatively around market themes and trends and clearly communicate SPDR ETF investment ideas and research to clients and prospects
- Execute sales campaigns and dynamically involve clients on major SPDR initiatives (seminars events surveys)
- Harness the expertise of our internal specialists (e.g. capital markets research product development) in order to deliver a consultative sale to clients
- Partner closely with the PR and Marketing Team to design elaborate and execute sales strategies
- Contribute to product development ideas and provide insightful and innovative feedback
- Build strong positive relationships with key internal groups
- Contribute live feedback on competitive dynamics industry trends and make recommendations to internal partner groups
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards and ensure compliance with all internal requirements
- Experienced in sales in the asset management industry for 5-10+ years
- Strong track record of sales and client relationship management skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan
- Experienced and comfortable positioning multiple asset classes
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A good problem solver and trouble-shooter with the ability to identify and analyse issues with the creativity and energy to solve them
- Persuasive and articulate in presenting complex ideas simply
- Previous experience with ETFs is desirable but not necessary
- Previous experience with the Singapore wealth channel is preferred