Our client, one of the biggest companies in the world focusing on prestigious consumer grade electronics is looking to add a strong addition to their cybersecurity team. In this role, you will play a part in the end-to-end security looking after multiple recognizable global brands. Responsibilities:
- Working with SIEM tools.
- Working with EDR tools and solutions
- Incident response for security related events
- Actively participate in conducting network and host-based forensics
- Be involved in SOC effectiveness, ensuring a solid technological improvement pace to neutralize the latest threats.
- Work cross functionally with teams to bolster threat intelligence, incident response and overall security strategy.
- A bachelor's degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or any related field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a global end-user SOC.
- Experience working with SIEM and EDR tools and solutions.
- Experience with network forensics and host-based forensics
- Dealt with incident responses in a cybersecurity capacity
- Have a drive to learn and a passion to improve your skills within the cybersecurity field.
For more information you can email Brandon Hon
in our Singapore office at email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 525696
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/rOKGHJ/soc-analyst-itcommunications-unknown-singapore-14682786 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544