Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst to join our Cyber Defense Center. The Analyst will be focused on real-time security monitoring and driving incidents to resolution. Additionally, the Analyst will serve as the primary incident coordinator for all site infrastructure security events, requiring a focused response, containment, investigation, and remediation. This position requires a strong "can-do attitude" and an unwavering passion for working on the frontlines of the security field. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. Job Duties:
- Monitor security events and perform security incident investigations globally
- Analyze network traffic, endpoint indicators, and various log sources to identify the threat, assess the potential damage, and recommend countermeasures,
- Serve as the single point of contact and the focal point for accepting, collecting, sorting, ordering, and passing on incoming information for the reported security incident events
- Communicate with all levels of technology and operational staff and create clear, simple, and concise deliverables
- Work with a global network of engineers to implement security products and processes
- Deep understanding of security threats, incident response
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking, web infrastructure applications, tools and processes used in security incident detection and response
- Experience with troubleshooting and configuring networking devices, application platforms, and database, Windows and UNIX system administration
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.