SGUnited Traineeship: Trainee, Mezzanine Capital Unit, GIB (6 months)
The candidate will be part of the investment and portfolio management team. He/She will assist in investment evaluation, monitoring and origination as well as post investment value creation and exits.
- Work with the Investment Team and conduct in-depth research and analysis on the relevant investment opportunity/ company/ industry/ market.
- Build and / or maintain financial models for company forecast and valuation, as well as performing relevant analysis
- Other ad hoc requests including but not limited to creating sector specific screens / overviews, fund specific updates, regulatory analysis, and competitors' overview.
- Assist the business risk team in the monitoring and review of existing investments
- Assist the portfolio management team to prepare information and documents for fund raising exercises
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via OCBC Careers for this position:
- Good university degree in Accountancy, Finance or relevant business discipline
- Internship experience in an institutional environment (preferably in banking/finance) will be an advantage
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills, including high degree of PowerPoint competency
- Good written and oral communication ability, with strong interaction and people skills
- Meticulous and analytical thinker with good numerical skills
- Demonstrate good interest and knowledge of finance and markets
- A fast learner and able to work independently as well as being a team player