SGUnited Traineeship: Reconciliation Analyst (9 months contract)
The Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for performing daily Treasury & & General Ledger reconciliation. He/She will follow up with stakeholders for proper closure of reconciliation issues and timely submission of monthly reporting. Responsibilities
- Understand the different BAU reconciliation processes i.e. Treasury & General Ledger reconciliation.
- Timely performance & review of BAU reconciliation reports/reporting and inform Business Units on the reconciliation outages.
- Prompt escalation of reconciliation outages in a timely manner to Business Units with proper follow through.
- Involved in projects/user acceptance testing.
- Perform monthly financial/management reporting.
- Perform process review to come up with process improvements initiatives
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position:
- Team player to collaborate with different stakeholders
- Proficient/Has basic understanding of accounting knowledge
- Detailed/Meticulous Individual
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Resourceful and motivated
- Able to multi-task i.e. willingness to take up new job responsibilities when required.