SGUnited Traineeship: Digital Development Executive (9 months contract)
The Digital Development Executive is responsible to identify opportunities for digitalization and process improvement through data analytics. At the same time, the candidate is responsible to further improve data analytics capabilities by streamlining data collation effort and improve data visualization. He/She will be part of the project team and coordinates with internal teams to develop projection on the outcome of implementing certain digital strategies that result in actionable insights.
- Improve data analytics capabilities for the department with appropriate data visualization features
- Project management and explore digitalization opportunities
- Assist section heads to embrace smart tools to gain meaningful insights
- Provide management team with key department metrics they need to do their job
- Part of department digital project team to work with users to identify area of improvement and prepare user requirement
- Assist in UAT for system enhancements prior to production deployment
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel especially in analytical tool functions. Knowledge in MS Power BI is added advantage.
- Possess a strong analytical skills with excellent verbal/written communication to articulate insights from data
- Able to multi-task and willingness to take up new job responsibilities when required
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Able to use design thinking principles to improve and streamline existing processes
- Team player, self-motivated and resourceful