SGUnited Traineeship: Data Analyst/Developer (9 months contract)
The Data Analyst is responsible to manage and organise the data in enterprise technology database. He will analyse the data, draw insights, identify risks and potential areas of improvements to internal stakeholders.
1. Collate and compile information from enterprise inventory to perform data analysis, classification and gap analysis.
2. Develop script for data patching, implement patch and perform post implementation review and evaluation.
3. Conduct market research and peer bank analysis on adoption of new technologies and other practices
4 Research into new and emerging technologies and document findings
5. Participate/support Proof of concept for selected new technologies
6. Assist in system integration and testing activities
7. Preparation of management reporting Qualifications Requirements
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position:
- Knowledge about data analytics and computer technology
- Fast learner and able to do scripting and programming
- Able to articulate thought process clearly
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Team player, self-motivated and resourceful