SGUnited Traineeship - OPSL Post Trade Systems and Project Executive
The Project Management and Post Trade (PMPT) team is the System Owner for the wide array of Equities, Futures, FX Post trade application platforms supporting Security Operation, Products, Risk, Compliance, Finance and Customer Service. With a number digital transformation coupled with process reengineering initiatives , the PMPT executive will play as the active executors for various projects together with respective IT PM and Team members. The personnel will also have the chance to learn the various operational aspect of the Capital Market Post Trade processes. Responsibilities
• Support User Project Manager with various Post trade projects activities streams - User requirement elicitation and analysis, UAT planning and progress tracking, User training etc..
• Provide daily support relating to the Post Trade application platform
• Assist the risk assessment for the Processes and Technology GAPs arise from various Post trade applications and work together with respective IT team for the action plans.
• Work with various departments to formulate the work around solutions for issues encountered in various Post Trade applications
• Validate and Process various technology vendor invoices
• Perform Data analysis for management reporting and various operational needs Qualifications Requirements
• An independent worker with good analytical skills and ability to resolve issues
• Meticulous yet able to multi-task and cope with changes and diversity in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills in written and verbal.
• Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
• Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and be a good team player.
• Preferably with working experience in financial services industry.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: https://www.mycareersfuture.sg/job/banking-finance/opsl-post-trade-systems-project-executive-sgunited-traineeships-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-567f2b1cb4db76ef455a808fa521a914