SGUnited Traineeship -Group Finance, Treasury Financial Control Executive
Assist in daily PL reporting, monitoring processes, UATs, and collation of information for ad-hoc projects
• Daily analysis and reporting of Global Treasury (GT) Business Unit Profit and Loss (P&L).
• Controls monitoring including but not limited to comparison with Trader's estimate, Significant Day 1 P&L, Off Market Tolerance checks.
• Daily and Monthly P&L Attribution and commentaries.
• Monthly reconciliation between front office P&L (Murex), General Ledger (Oracle) and MIS.
• Involvement in projects and system implementation. Qualifications
• Degree in Business, Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
• Mature, proactive, meticulous and dynamic, flair for numbers and an eye for details
• Strong analytical mind, excellent verbal and written communication skills
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: