SGUnited Traineeship -Group Finance, Quality Management Executive
Assist the Vice President in conceptualisation, development and execution of total quality management transformation, operational excellence initiatives and lean sigma improvements across OCBC units in Singapore and overseas units where Treasury Financial Control is part of the value chain.
* Assist in process discovery and construction of detailed process mapping diagrams through working with line staff
* Gather and compile process data and apply statistical techniques as required for interpretation
* Conduct surveys for voice of customers, voice of employees with analysis of results and call to action
* Prepare and organise protocol required for process improvement projects including minutes, proposals and requests
* Work on implementation of improvements or transformation in collaboration with stakeholders across the Group in Singapore and overseas
* Assist on project discipline ensuring tracking of key issues and milestones with followup and escalation as required
* Contribute on process improvement KPI setting and the development of efficient and self sustaining tracking and reporting Qualifications
* Good business related degree including Business-Banking, Business Administration, Accountancy etc. Degree holders of other disciplines with mathematical, statistical or data design and analysis core will also be considered.
* Strong written and oral communication skills required. Multi-lingual capabilities a plus.
* Keen interest in designing change and transformation using latest available tools, techniques and applications especially RPA and digitalisation
* Demonstrable maturity, self drive and initiative
* Highly organised and meticulous
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position: