- Permanent, Full time
SAP Hybris Billing Professionals
- Full time
- 19 Apr 19
SAP Hybris Billing ProfessionalsJob description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions. We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
Business & Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Develop, impleme nt and configure end-to-end SAP Hybris Billing based on client requirements
- Good understanding of business scenarios across convergent invoicing, convergent charging and subscription order management
- Collaborate with internal solution teams and vendors to plan the overall solution architecture and capabilities to meet client's requirements
- Ensure project delivery is implemented according to ongoing policies and standards
- Minimum 10 years of exper ience for Managers and 6 years of experience for consultants in:
- Convergent Invoicing (CI)
- SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris Billing implementation and configuration
- Deep Finance and Contract Accounts Receivables and Payable (FI-CA)
- Experience on configuration, billing integration, accounts receivable (A/R) and collection
- Revenue recognition in RevPro or SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR) experience is preferred
- Financial Supply Chain Management, Electronic Bank Statement and Credit card processing experience preferred
- Convergent Charging
- Hands-on SAP Convergent Charging configuration knowledge with real time project experience
- Good knowledge of Convergent Mediation as part of SAP BRIM and Revenue Cloud
- Good understand of SAP ECC, SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SAP Middleware solutions, S4 HANA and SAP Cloud SOlutions
- Experience in ABAP/UI5 development is preferred
- Subscription Order Management
- Knowledge in Product Configurator, Contract Management, Order Orchestration and Distribution
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.