SAP FI/CO system finance specialist (12 mth contract or perm)
- Permanent, Full time
- The Cap Consulting Group Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 14C7175
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Min 3 years of SAP FI/CO experience Added finance/accounting background or knowledge of trading cycle/system helpful (but not a must) Able to test out scenarios in SAP and trouble shoot issues and work closely with finance users and SAP team
Our client is a renowned commodity MNC.
For this role, you are part of the Information Management Project Team supporting the finance Department. This is a 12 month contract role that is renewable at the end of the contract for good performers. For a strong cand, a permanent role can be considered.
For this role, you are acting as the go to person between the finance department and the SAP team for a large SAP finance integration project. Your primary role is to specify the postings that need to flow to SAP as trading scenarios are booked into the co’s CTRM systems. You are also required to test out scenarios in SAP and trouble shoot issues and liaise with the SAP team.
To qualify, you should possess the following:
- Degree qualified with min 3 years of exposure to a SAP FI/CO project role.
- Added experience in accounting/ finance or trading system is useful but this is not a must.
- Hands on with SAP FI /CO knowledge skills. Able to test out scenarios in SAP and trouble shoot issues.
- Smart and quick to learn.
- Able to start in end Dec or Jan 2018.
- Open to a cand for a 12 mth contract. For an excellent cand, will consider the cand for a perm role.
- Thrive in a global MNC environment, with the ability to work with colleagues across diverse nationalities.
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)