Must know Mandarin
• Participate in SAP projects as FICO consultant and the key roles include :
o Conduct user requirement workshops
o Able to perform Gap Analysis and Solution providing
o Document user specifications
o Conduct user training and testing
o Carry out data migration activities
• To manage outsourced support team in providing day-to-day SAP-FICO
support that encompass :
o Answer user queries on FICO related matters
o Troubleshoot problems and fix program bugs
o Work on system modification and/or enhancement request REQUIREMENTS:
• Between 6-8 years of SAP functional experience specializing in the design
and configuration of financial modules which includes General Ledger (GL),
Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Banking, Tax, Asset
Accounting (AA), Costing, Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis, Project
Systems (PS), Settlements, etc.
• Thorough knowledge on FI entities. Responsible for the areas of Patient
Collection, Accruals, Management Accounting (CO) - Cost Center / Profit
Center Accounting, Internal Order setup for Patient Accounting.
• Conduct workshops for requirement gathering related to FICO, update
business blueprint, Deliver test scripts for unit, Integration testing and UAT.
• Preparation of functional specifications for the developers in view of business
requirements and co-ordinating with development team for unit testing.
• Handling functional testing, integration testing and User Acceptance Tests
• Create documentations as defined in the deliverable lists; configuration
documents, training documents, etc.
• Conducting end-user training sessions.
• Support cutover activities, go-live, post go-live support for the resolution of
issues as per SLA.
• Must have a degree in accounting, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Willing to travel for long period overseas for regional projects.