Robotics Developer, Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Robotics Developer, Associate
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This rolerequires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
- Advancedknowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understandingof architecture and design across all systems
- Workingproficiency in developmental toolsets
- Abilityto collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firmto accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more generalpurpose programming languages
- Handson Experience in Python to develop Machine Learning Algorithms and NaturalLanguage processing.
- Experiencein C++/C#, , .Net, VBScript, SQL,
- Workingexperience with platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, J2EE,IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc)
- hands-ondeveloper proficient in RPA ((Robotics process automation) preferablyAutomation Anywhere, .NET platform and relational databases
- TeamApplication Developer lead/Manager on anenterprise Information Technology (IT) team
- Understandingof software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance andsoftware improvement
- Knowledge and benefitsof Services and API layer development and testing
- Understanding ofDatabase schemas and SQL queries a must
- Understanding ofdevelopment and test automation best practices
- Understanding of J2EEdesign patterns
- Solid design, coding, testingand debugging skills
- Strong logical andproblem solving skills
- Hand on experience in agile developmentmethodology
OurCorporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build andmaintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's importantcorporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bankentrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice,raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100countries around the world.
When youwork at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
AtJPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.