The primary function of the role is the risk management of the business operations. In addition, he or she will be assisting the CFO and taking the supervisory role of the finance function.
- Monitor and highlight key credit risk issues to management.
- Conduct KYC and process credit applications.
- Assist in maintaining risk management structure and system.
- Update margin policy and operational manual.
- Perform regular review of marginable counters and submit for approval.
- Follow up with customers on margin call matters and liaise with dealing team in liquidation of portfolio to regularize the accounts.
- Prepare risk assessment and monitoring reports to the management.
- Implement comprehensive risk management measures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and oversee the payment and treasury functions, including daily payment review & approval.
- Review month-end closing, monthly management reporting, and annual statutory reporting.
- Assist on liquidity and cash management.
- Review reports to MAS and ensure compliant of the capital requirements.
- University degree with major in Risk Management, Finance, Economics related disciplines.
- Relevant risk management experience is a must and experience in derivative products (options, CFDs, etc.) is preferred.
- Familiar with financial markets and be competent in handling tasks related to securities investment and risk management.
- Basic understanding of the financial accounting and analysis, willing to learn.
- Good team-work spirit, organizational and coordination skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your current and expected salary by email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.