Risk Manager, Payments Company
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Our client is a leading mobile and online payment company in Asia, and they are looking for a Risk Manager to join their regional team in Singapore.
Reporting to Global Risk Management, the succesful candidate will be representing the firm's risk interest in the region to industry stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain risk performance metrics (fraud rates, reject rates, promotion abuse rates)
- Develop risk strategy and plans and ensure that they are agreed with internal stakeholders
- Be pro-active to keep regulators informed on major fraud events and innovative product risk assessments
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience in payment industry (ie card brands, third party payment service providers, eCommerce merchant payments)
- Experience in payments/FinTech/fraud risk is advantageous
- Must be able to speak and write Chinese because this role liaises heavily with Chinese stakeholders
- The ability to travel in the region
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.