Global Talent Acquisition Recruiter
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The global Monetization Integrity team ensures TikTok users have a safe experience while viewing advertisements. They work closely with advertisers to create ad policies, manage content review processes, and more. As we continue to add advertising on TikTok, this team is critical in assuring a joyful and creative ads experience for the community.
- Manage a team of Risk Analysts; lead the day-to-day operations and ensure timely execution of tasks, providing both technical and subject matter expertise;
- Become an expert in TikTok Ads infrastructure, products, tools, systems, and data;
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, protocols, and policies at scale to reduce risk; - Develop and track risk KPIs across teams;
- Work to ensure alignment of multiple stakeholders across Product, Policy, Engineering, Strategy, and Sales to work together to implement solutions;
- Serve as primary point of contact to provide ad-hoc and regular risk investigations support to stakeholders in Product, Policy, Engineering, Strategy, and Sales;
- Coach and develop direct reports; support performance management.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of risk investigations and operations experience, preferably in a trust & safety, consulting, business analytics, or research environment;
- 2+ years of experience conducting complex analyses and translating the results into action;
- 1+ year of experience managing people;
- Experience in and/or demonstrable knowledge of domains such as risk, payments, ecommerce, information security, and/or online advertising;
- Ability to communicate and influence across teams and regions;
- Ability to find win-win solutions that meet the objectives of cross-functional partners while reducing risk
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.