Risk Manager - Third Party Risk (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the overall second line of defence related to operational risk, ensuring that operational risk within the organisation is appropriately identified, assessed and managed within the defined risk appetite. MAIN DUTIES
Qualifications WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Strengthen operational risk management governance and framework by providing support in the below areas as a "champion":
- Develop, implement, and maintain BOS Third-Party Risk Management Program which includes, but not limited to TPRM framework, governance, risk assessments, reviews, due diligence requirements, etc, at the onboarding and throughout the engagement of the third-party service providers.
- Review and monitor third-party risk regulations, perform gap analysis where required and establish corresponding action plans to address gaps, to ensure adherence and compliance.
- Ensure the list of third-party service providers and respective annual review dates is maintained and track the completion of the required annual reviews.
- Drive BOS Third-Party Risk Committee by ensuring the effective governance and oversight are in place for all BOS third-party arrangements.
- Build influence in cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders by providing advisory and guidance in managing third-party engagements.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the BOS Business Continuity Management and Physical Security Programs as and when required.
- Coordinate and conduct briefing, awareness training and exercises to raise staff awareness and capabilities, as well as provide guidance/advice to Business Units in all the above areas including sharing of information on policy and procedure changes, key risk indicators, breaches, and audit issues.
- Relevant working experience in Operational Risk Management and / or Third-Party Risk Management in the banking environment.
- Good knowledge of banking products and operations preferred.
- Degree in finance / banking or related discipline preferred.
- At least 8 years of banking experience with exposure in various disciplines, preferably from Banking background and minimum 5 years of experience in Operational Risk Management and / or Third-Party Risk Management.
- Good understanding of industrial outsourcing and/or third-party risk management standards and local regulatory requirements, with working understanding of information security, anti-bribery, business continuity and physical security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e., Excel (power user), PowerPoint, Word).
- Knowledge of VBA, or data visualisation tools are a plus.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to communicate complex processes and issues in a clear and impactful manner.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills to facilitate interactions.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and establish both strategic and tactical plans in the management of operational risk.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on sense-check, completeness, and timeliness.
- Independent and able to multi-task in a competitive environment.
- High level of integrity.