Our client is a top-tier hedge fund globally, looking to hire a risk developer to join their team in Singapore for their business expansion in Asia.
- Use programming and data analytical skills to advance the performance of the risk management systems, valuation engines and analytic capabilities within the Risk department.
- Develope data products to merge data sets from various sources, implementing calculations, and creating reports to offer systematic solutions for portfolio managers, senior management, risk managers and analysts.
- Manage complex data changes and automate manual workflow to streamline reference data flow for scalable aggregations.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related field
- Working experience in the banking or hedge fund industry, working with Risk VaR/Stress systems and/or Fixed Income Valuation/Trading systems.
- Knowledge of data science technologies
- knowledge of web architectures and technologies: node, React, Angular, D3, graphql etc.
- SQL development skills.
- Scripting skills in Powershell or batch
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org