Our Retail Finance team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
- Design and drive implementation for consumer loan’s collection strategy and policy regionally, including but not limited to workflow design, phone collection, site collection, legal procedure, outsourced management.
- Conduct necessary data analysis, present findings and recommendation to senior management, monitor and manage the execution of the local collection teams.
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook.
- Regularly communicate with local collection teams, perform travelling to local markets and provide advanced training.
- Construct reports to monitor key performance indicators, and optimize business policy and process.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in the loan collection or credit risk management area. More experienced candidates may be considered for lead positions.
- Bachelor Degree and above in Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or other relevant fields from a reputable university.
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes.
- Strong attention to details and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives.
- Working exp in Retail Banking, Consumer Finance, e-Commerce, Consulting, Credit Ratings Agency will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in SQL is preferred.