Risk Analyst (1 Year Contract)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD7000.00 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
A leading global investment firm is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Singapore team.
Your new company
A leading global investment firm is looking for a risk Analyst to join their Singapore team.
Your new role
To provide accurate and timely risk and performance reports (including analysis) for stakeholders including clients, senior management, strategy heads and other divisions.
- Check reports and be accountable for the timely delivery of reports to stakeholders
- Raise, investigate and follow up on issues related to data quality and content of the reports
- Work with different parties across the company to design effective and efficient delivery channels for risk and performance information to its stakeholders
- Respond to adhoc queries in an accurate and timely manner on risk exposure and performance from our client, senior management and strategy heads
- Be able to leverage on corporate databases and handle large datasets to design reports and respond to adhoc queries
What you'll need to succeed
- A good degree in IT, Engineering, Finance or related fields of study
- At least 2 years experience in either Performance Reporting/Attribution, Market risk reporting, Product control or as a business analyst.
- Meticulous, possess initiative and works well under pressure
- Technical skills (SQL, Matlab, Excel VBA) and handling of large analytical datasets are preferred)
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and good grasp of risk and performance-related concepts will be desirable.