- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Feb 18
Risk Analyst - Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting – Consumer
Risk Analyst - Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting – ConsumerJob Description:
- To generate MIS and dashboards of retail lending portfolios in a timely, consistent and controlled manner.
- To work closely with credit approval, collection, finance and business teams to identify credit risk issues and opportunities and improve risk management processes.
- To provide insight and recommendation for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
- To support major credit initiation system projects and other initiatives.
- Knowledge of programming language such as SAS EG/BASE and Microsoft Office Visual Basic For Applications will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- 0- 2 years of working experience in MIS/Reporting/analytics-related departments