- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 27 Nov 17 2017-11-27
* Leading, Global Bank * Strategic & Quantitative Role * Collaborative & People Focused Working Culture
about the company
This leading, global bank offers a people focused and collaborative working culture, with a good work life balance and excellent progression opportunities. They are seeking a Risk Analyst to join their high performance Risk team. This is a quantitative role with a very strategic element and therefore offers superb exposure.
about the job
You will play a key role in a strategic team responsible for portfolio risk initiatives, including MIS and stress testing. You will be required to conduct quantitative and qualitative credit risk stress testing and portfolio analysis of emerging risks. There is also a strong element of data analytics as you will be required to develop a business intelligence tool to automate existing MIS processes, and to reconcile data to risk outputs.
skills and experience required
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of relevant experience in wholesale banking
- Sound working knowledge of Basel concepts
- Exposure to data analytics with working knowledge of one of the following: SAS, R, SQL or Qlikview
To apply online please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, for any specific queries, you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.