Retail Support Officer (6-months contract)
- SGD3000.00 - SGD3500.00 per month
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
A top Indian bank is looking for a retail support officer to join their team.
Your new company
A leading global Indian bank, which offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers.
Your new role
You will be responsible for handling retail operations and ensuring all operational processes relating to CTS SGD and EGIRO are completed within cut-off times. Primary responsibilities
- Processing CTS SGD (FeCTS and BeCTS).
- Processing of Account Opening Forms (AOF) through Omniflow/Omniscan.
- Processing Remittance forms, Dormitory forms, Subsequent requests via FCRM.
- Reconciliation of Invoices for Assurity/NETS/Cheque Book/CTS SGD and EGIRO.
- Undertaking Projects & Assignments from time to time as directed by the Supervisor / Manager.
- Preparing Assurity Batch Files for Customer's Application of Token Requests/Subsequent Requests.
- Preparing Statistics and Submission of MAS Quarterly and Semi-Annual Reports.
- Preparing of Sample Data for SOX Submission for WT and TT and SOX Attestation.
This role requires employees to work in Raffles Quay and Little India branch on rotational basis once in 3 months or as required.
Little India branch works on a different timings and the details are given for your reference:
12:00 pm to 8:00 pm :Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Sunday and Tuesday - Weekly Off
Raffles Quay Work Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm - Monday to Friday
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Remittance, reconciliation and retail operations experience