Retail High Net Worth Program Lead
At Citi we have embarked on a significant growth acceleration strategy that focuses on our wealth management franchise.
As part of this strategy, Citi Private Bank (CPB) and Citi Consumer Banker are joining hands to expand our reach in the High Net Worth client segment.
This opportunity forms part of a new team in a well-established platform within Citi Consumer Bank. Your Opportunity
Your Responsibilities include:
- Working within a broader project management office team, the High Net Worth Program Lead role will be instrumental in implementing a focused strategy that will transition and manage the servicing of the High Net Worth client segment within Retail Bank.
- They will establish strong working relationships with internal partners, including key stakeholders across the Singapore Retail Banking, Citi Private Bank and GCB team.
You will be able to demonstrate
- Commercialization of HNW proposition and post-launch support to frontline and Operations team.
- Championing the transition of Citi Private Banking account opening and servicing support to our Centralized Hub.
- Working with in-country stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Compliance, Controls, Operations and Citi Private Bank partners to define operating process including controls adequacy and adherence.
- Defining the solution for periodic information sharing across entities to fulfil regulatory obligations.
- Collaborating with Product and Risk teams to develop framework for HNW clients including identification of clients with multiple relationships across affiliates, aggregation of risk and appropriate business process to support the same.
- Working closely with Risk and Controls teams to proactively review activities and processes in order to implement effective controls
- Drive technology and/or operations changes required for the proposition
- Tracking related Wealth initiatives for necessary planning and delivery within timeline and budget.
- Partnering with Sales and Operations teams to prepare, review and deliver training requirements and materials.
- Developing and maintaining subject matter expertise in a highly diverse and complex set of operational and systems processes central to the project.
- Presenting regular updates on progress to the project team and senior stakeholders.
- Appropriately assessing risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices.
- A strong background in project management, support and leadership.
- An understanding of the financial sales & services sector.
- Strategic professional experience in managing Affluent client proposition
- Previous experience of developing and maintaining project schedules and plans.
- A high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Experience of defining scope of activities andpreparing Business plan for process migration.
- A Collaborator. You recognize the value that our diversity of thought can bring when generating innovative solutions for our clients. You nurture this value with a spirit of inclusivity.
- A Go-getter. You thrive in a high paced environment, motivated to achieve the best outcome for our clients and you inspire those around you to do the same.
- Conscientious. You take pride in the quality of the work that is synonymous with the Citi Brand and ensure the safeguarding of our Clients and assets at all times.
Job Family Group:
- 6-10 years of experience
- Negotiate skills with external parties.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Program Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting