- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 23 Nov 17
Retail Analytics Manager (6-Month Contract)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Work with Retail Analytics & Data Project Director to build & enhance data platforms to...
- Enable transition to a differentiated client-focussed retail business.
- Enhance ability to direct the right conversations, at the right times through the right channels.
- Enable sustainable growth in the retail client business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
As Business Project Manager, lead the design, development and execution of omni-channel marketing segments, offers & campaigns across various inbound and outbound marketing channels (e.g. email, phone, mobile etc.).
- Collaborate and lead cross functional project team (including technology, finance & compliance) to implement Leads management solution- Manage delivery within established financial and timeline constraints.
- Design and lead implementation of contact policies, contact tracking, opportunity tracking, outcomes tracking, channel affinity, test & learn (across offers, pricing, scripts, channels, contact times)
- Act as change agent to evangelize and facilitate the adoption of new process
- Act as Subject Matter expert to the users , clarify queries and provide training if required
- Resolve process issues in campaign management and drive efficiency, accuracy and better governance of marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Technology, Statistics or Economics) from a leading institution.
- Strong understanding of data in banking domain
- Strong technology project portfolio and project management skills.
- Proven leadership track record driving business performance and securing sponsorship of senior stakeholders.
- Experience in solutions using technologies such as Hadoop/Hive/Hbase/NoSQL
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities while executing on numerous deliverables simultaneously
- Basic Understanding of statistical analysis, modelling, "big data" and "big analytics".
- 8+ years' experience in similar roles.
- Broad understanding of retail banking
- Thought leadership - able to create, rationalise and organise
- Strong leadership, people management & development skills
- Strong Influencing and networking skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.