Resource Management – Sourcing Manager, GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Resource Management – Sourcing Manager, GTOJob Description
Group Technology and Operations forms a critical component to the bank, enabling first class customer service by leveraging on technology and efficiency. We provide software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations capability to the bank not only in Singapore but regionally.
This Sourcing Manager supports the overall sourcing strategy for technology, including, stakeholder management and maximise the value of ownership. This person will work closely with BTS, SIS and ISTOA units to facilitate sourcing of temporary resources resource while drive efficiency in cost, quality, service and compliance to the organization.
- Manage the fulfilment and renewals of temp resources and make sure onboarding of resources are within the turnaround time and the cost are within the rate-card.
- Address and resolve temp resource related issues, escalation and inform management as necessary.
- Maintain a repository of vendor performance metrics. Solicit vendor performance feedback from stakeholders.
- Execute and track meaningful KPI measurements on resource fulfilment performance rate of the vendors. Report resource fulfilment performance results to management.
- Conduct resource fulfilment performance review with strategic vendors, share resource pipeline, discuss and agree on improvement plan and follow through. Highlight chronic issues to discuss and strategize with Strategic Sourcing team.
- Establish a process to pro-actively work with strategic panel of vendors on the forecast requirements and engage them early to fulfil the resource requirements.
- Establish and streamline processes to drive efficiency and carry out sourcing strategy initiatives.
- Extensive experience in staff augmentation processes, Vendor Management and in-country regulatory requirement for manpower.
- Possess proactive attitude, capability to think in & out of the box.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in customer relationship management.